Have ever wanted to play a realistic-ish Fire emblem game based in the medieval period? I’m sure you have, so let me introduce to you Lost Eidolons.
Lost Eidolons is a strategy turn-based RPG set in a western fantasy world called Artemesia. Cycle between the tactical turn-based grid combat and an out-game unit management system to prepare, outwit, and prevail in each of the sequences and discover the outcome of the revolution.
- Strategic turn-based tactical combat – Leverage the terrain and careful positioning to execute synergistic effects, and the unique strengths of your army’s composition to deal with any enemy encounter. How you employ your strategy allows you to minimalize casualties on the battlefield.
- In-depth character customization – Unlock new equipment, discover over a dozen unique combat classes, and arm your units with a varied selection of skills and spells that will help them seize victory.
- Deepen allied bonds – Take time to strengthen the resolve of allies and see this effort yield powerful results on the battlefield. Leverage affinity with visiting NPCs in the camp to potentially earn new recruits.
- A carefully crafted classic story revolving around the bonds formed between comrades struggling for freedom in a continent marred by war and political turmoil, along with a backstory that is influenced by the mythos of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations.
- Beautifully orchestrated original soundtrack by the talented composer Clark Aboud, the brilliant mind behind the score of memorable games such as Slay the Spire and Factory Town.
I’m not gonna lie, yeah the game definitely looks rough but seeing that it’s coming out in 2022, it gives the devs time to polish up the game. The premise is interesting for sure. It’s said to be a single-player game which is fine, but it would have been dope to have some sort of online feature to compete with other people but oh well.