Publisher Bandai Namco and FromSoftware have released a 12-minute gameplay preview video mecha action game Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon.
The 12-minute video showcases the game’s action, stages, and battle sequences.
“As the video showcases, success in Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon will come from tinkering with highly customizable mech builds, a signature feature of the series, and learning the right strategies and techniques such as staggering enemies with the right weapons, combining ranged and melee attacks, and taking every advantage in battle.”
In regards to Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon game details:
- The game will be 50-60 hours long
- Environments are much larger and more vertical
- Enemies get more aggressive as their health drops
- PC has native 120 FPS support (first ever for a FromSoft game)
- Ray tracing can be enabled for the “Garage”
- Permanent upgrades can be earned in Arena mode
- OS Upgrades allow you to customize the feel of your mech
- Huge variety of weapons; Armory Stations allow you to change loadout mid-mission