Outliver: Tribulation is a third-person survival horror game set in a fictional supernatural realm of African mythology about a soldier on the run from terrorists who mysteriously finds herself in the middle of an ancient ritual.
You play as Bola, a special ops team member, who has to explore, solve riddles, scavenge and manage limited resources as she battles mythological demons in a quest to survive and make it back to her realm.
- Single player.
- Third Person Perspective.
- Game-pad support.
- Intense battles with mythological demons.
- Use various charms at your disposal to help stay alive.
- Night vision for when in the darkest parts of the worlds.
- Photo-realistic art style to keep players grounded.
- Minimalist clutter free UI to keep players immersed.
- Navigate the maps of the world via teleportation.
- Localization in multiple languages.
- Voice over dialog to add to realism.
It’s not too often you see a horror game based on African mythology so this may yield some interesting results. It’s still in development but so far from what I saw, it’s looking pretty good.
Previous post Tenet of The Spark – A Linear Story-Driven Third-Person Action & Stealth Game With An Engrossing Plot!