Sonic Origins will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on June 23!
The classic games collection will be available in various editions, including:
- Standard Edition
- Includes the main game.
- Start Dash Pack
- Includes 100 bonus coins, Mirror Mode unlocked, and letterbox background.
- Premium Fun Pack
- Includes Hard missions, letterbox background, character animation in the main menu, camera controls over the main menu islands, and character animations during music islands.
- Classic Music Pack
- Includes additional music tracks from Mega Drive / Genesis titles.
- Digital Deluxe Edition
- Includes main game, hard missions, character animation in the main menu, camera controls over the main menu islands, character animations during music islands, and additional music tracks from Mega Drive / Genesis titles.
Here is an overview of the collection, via Sega:
Relive the classic collected adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic CD in the newly remastered Sonic Origins! From the iconic Green Hill Zone to the treacherous Death Egg Robot, you’ll speed down memory lane to thwart the sinister plans of Doctor Robotnik in polished high definition! This latest version includes new areas to explore, additional animations, and a brand new Anniversary mode!
- Classic Re-Defined – Explore the classic Sonic titles in high-resolution, with all-new opening and ending animations for each title!
- New Unlockables – Complete various missions to collect coins to unlock new content, challenges, and Special Stages through the Museum.
- Classic and Anniversary Mode – Choose to Spin Dash your way through the numerous zones in Classic mode with the game’s original resolution and limited lives, or the new Anniversary mode with unlimited lives and revamped fullscreen resolution.