Inspired by games like Kingdom Hearts and Devil May Cry, Genokids is a game about flashy, over-the-top action where player expression is highly encouraged!
Genokids is a fast-paced co-op hack and slash game where a band of musicians of the same name have to defeat an alien invasion. over the top action, engaging enemies, packed story about motivation and superation, character progression and more.
A bizarre music band named Genokids is rocking one of their best concerts to date when The Infinite Empire of Zenodia decides to invade Earth and assimilate mankind, landing right on top of the band and ruining both their concert and mood. Their objective? Unknown. What’s clear is that mankind’s survival is not part of the schedule.
- Fast paced Hack and slash
- Split-screen up to 4 player co-op
- 4 different characters, each one with it’s own weapon and playstyle
- Defeat an alien invasion
- Unlock powerful abilities and cool skins
- Breathtaking stylized visuals
- Fun and crazy story where the power of motivation is everything
- Plenty of enemies for a pleasant ass-kicking experience
- Some enemies are sent flying when defeated for everyone to see
It’s sad however that they weren’t able to fully get funded on Kickstarter, however, you can try out their latest demo here! It has potential so I do hope it gets released soon!