And here I thought that the Nintendo Treehouse Live at E3 2016 live stream was just going to be a Zelda highlight only. Nintendo and Greezo have just announced Ever Oasis, action RPG game for 3DS and it actually doesn’t look too bad…Here’s what the game’s all about:
EXPLORE THE WORLD TO EXPAND YOUR OASIS – AND YOUR ADVENTURING HORIZONS
From the team behind The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D comes a daring new adventure that expands on everything RPG fans love about the genre. As a chosen Seedling, your mission is to build a prosperous oasis by working with your partner, lsuna. Meet and ally with members of other tribes to complete your mission, while battling against the Chaos threatening peace in the desert. Battle enemies in real-time combat as you switch between three party members and explore a savage desert. Forage for materials in caves and puzzle-filled dungeons to earn dewadems, which are used to grow new shops and even grow gear!
- Dive into a new take on the Adventure RPG genre in a brand new IP.
- Explore a savage desert, deep caves, and puzzle-filled dungeons.
- Forage materials to make products at shops, or synthesize equipment and items at your treehouse.
- Complete missions to recruit new villagers, each with their own shops, weapons and abilities, then bring them exploring/foraging.
- Earn dewadem, currency, over time as shops sell their wares to build new Bloom Booths.
- Developed by GREZZO Co., Ltd. the team behind The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Battle wildlife that are possessed by Chaos and other enemies in real-time combat, while actively switching between party members.
- Immerse into a beautifully created world inspired by Egyptian culture/mythology.
This looks like it’s going be a fun game for those that enjoy a good RPG game. The game is scheduled for a 2017 release.
Also check out some of the screenshots from the game.